NEW VLC MEMBERS
Utah State University Research Foundation dba Space Dynamics Laboratory
READY TO SUPPORT THE DoD FUTURE VERTICAL LIFT STRATEGY
VERTICAL LIFT CONSORTIUM
is to work collaboratively with the U.S. Government to develop and transition innovative vertical lift technologies to rapidly and affordably meet warfighter needs.
Rotorcraft Structures, Flight Operations
Avionics and Networks Communications
View All Technology Areas
1. Decision Point – Based Plan of Execution
2. Early Joint Requirements Development
3. S&T Plan that Aligns Technology Development with Milestone
4. Multi-Role Family of Aircraft
5. Common Systems and Open Architecture
6. Industry Partnership/ Interaction through the VLC
THE SIX ELEMENTS OF THE FUTURE VERTICAL LIFT STRATEGY
The VLC is a collaboration of over 170 vertical lift organizations including large original equipment manufacturers, large contractors, suppliers, engine manufacturers, academia/ nonprofit, small vertical takeoff and landing organizations and the Vertical Flight Society.